We have compiled a short list of the questions we are asked most frequently by our clients, our FAQs. If you don’t see the answer to your question here, please send email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What do your websites cost?
Our prices depend on many factors. To get a better idea of the cost of what you need, email@example.com We’ll ask a few questions about your project, what features and interactivity you’ll need, who will handle content development, whether or not you’d like to sell online. After this short discussion, we should be able to give you a ballpark number. If you’re still interested, we’ll be happy to develop a comprehensive proposal that outlines the scope, process and costs.
How long does it take to build a site?
Once we have all the content (text and images), it should take 3-6 weeks for us to design and build a typical, small scale website of 8-10 pages. The most time consuming phase of any web project is collecting and writing the content.
Why should we hire Depict Logics?
We started our business in 2015, after each having strong and successful careers in computer programming, graphic design, and marketing. We believe that our strong portfolio and our solid reputation for producing quality work on time and on budget are our best sales tools. We provide a list of references with each proposal.
Are your prices flat rate or time and materials?
We offer both options. If you stick to the timetable and scope defined in our flat rate proposal, we can guarantee that the price we quote will be the price we charge. However, if you want more flexibility with regard to collecting materials, making changes to the design or even making changes to functionality, we are happy to work on a time and materials basis.
How does the development process work?
There are nine steps in our development process:
1. Discovery – If the project is a rebuild, we review your current content and make further recommendations for improvements. If it’s a new site, we start by discussing the subjects and functionality you envisage for your site and develop an outline for you.
2. Content – You compile all the content for the website, including all text and images.
3. Preliminary Design – We create a home page concept including colors, fonts, image style and layout.
4. Organization – When we have received all content in its final version, we review it to determine the best way to organize the information. The structure of the site is based on this organizational scheme and must be approved by you.
5. Design Revision – After reviewing the initial design, you have the opportunity to request changes.
6. Implementation – Once we’ve received your approval on the design, we move on to implementation. This is where the approved design becomes concrete and where we add site-specific features.
7. Page Content – When we have all the content that will be included on the site and an approved design, we will enter all the data.
8. Testing – We run through a final set of tests to be sure that everything is functional. You have an opportunity at this time to test the site as well.
9. Launch – Once we have your final approval, we launch the site. The marks the end of the project.
Are your sites mobile-friendly?
Yes. Every site we have built since the start has been mobile-friendly. The method we use to achieve this is known as responsive design, which ensures that the site works well on a wide variety of screen sizes, from smartphones and tablets through to small and large desktop monitors.
When Is Payment Required For Your Web Site Design And Development Services?
For small projects, 50% of the estimated fee must be provided prior to beginning work, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project. For larger projects, an initial payment representing one-third of the estimated total fee is required. The second payment is required upon the halfway point, with the final third due upon completion of the project.
I Need Some Changes On My WebSite Or Template. Do You Provide That Service?
Yes! For one time changes, we will provide you with an estimate before beginning the work and charge at our standard hourly rate. If you anticipate regular needs for maintenance, one of our Ongoing Maintenance Plans may be more cost-effective for you.
What Is The Best Approach For Content Maintenance On My Site?
Depict Logics offers three options for maintaining and refreshing your site content. We don't care which option you choose, but we strongly encourage you to update your site regularly.
The Pay as You Go Plan: Call us when you need to add to or make a change to your content. We'll complete your request within 48 hours, and bill you at our standard hourly rate. Urgent requests can generally be completed within a few hours for an additional charge.
Ongoing Maintenance Plan: Sign up for one of our ongoing maintenance plans, and you'll receive a discount on our standard rates.
Content Management System (CMS): Purchase a Content Management System from Depict Logics and make all the changes you want. Perfect if your site requires frequent updates.